Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bench style highseats

bench style highseats

I have been asked recently to do a bench style high seat for clients off here so heres the pictures off my iphone from today the adjustable shooting rail is missing out of the picture but you get the idea. the bench is fibre glass mesh ,very strong and will last forever so these seats will last a very long time . the back rest is done for foam tube top and bottom so will double as an 360 deg shooting platform it looks straight up in the picture but is angled for a comfy seating position, just the footbar and feet to go on and its ready for paint, atb wayne ps all steel box is 2.5mm and the ladder rungs are 16mm solid round bar

Last edited by mereside; 22-10-2012 at 16:34. Reason: added extra

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Looks just the job pal. How much are they going to retail for.

Cheers. Matt.

Hi Wayne

I know I mentioned the bench style seat to you, so assume others did as well? Only reason for me was so I could get my two lads up one at the same time with me. However, if they keep being a pain in the arse like they are tonight, I will be asking for singles in the future!

Almost forgot, they look the business mate!

Thanks Matt the seat version is 200 pounds but the price of the fibreglass is high so it has had to go to 225 pounds per double free stander this has the facility to go to a lean to as standard on all my seats and the bases are all the same on each model seat and come with quick release pins for the ladders . The shooting rail is adjustable on all models .
    Brian a few have asked with the same reasons really or sometimes for the larger chaps these are definately roomy and very comfortable and the buttocks should stay dry as no room for water or snow to land on, atb wayne

uksha
    or find us on facebook

Wayne have you ever looked at making a seat you could leave in tree and bring ladder with you so no one can use it who was not authorised.

i have spoken to a chap on here about it and the existing lean to types should work like that as its only two pins to pull the ladder section out of the bright bar. it would probably need a bar to hold the seat up whilst installing the ladder but i cant see why it wont work i need to try one out, atb wayne

uksha
    or find us on facebook

Wayne, where are you buying the glass grid from, and how much is it ?
    We have some that was dumped by one of our lakes, at first we cursed the fly tipper, but now we want more of it

Neil.

neil the glass grid is from a company called fibre grid its around 400 pound a sheet but need to check the invoice it comes in green ,grey or yellow as standard but they will do any ral colour you want but its six weeks delivery.
    thanks for that link i have seen those i am sure mine could be done with an ally ladder if people would stand the cost of the ladder. atb wayne

uksha
    or find us on facebook

That's a classy bit of work and at a reasonable price