Thread: Greenlee Prep/larder course

Greenlee Prep/larder course

Just got cleaned up after a very long, and very interesting day at Greenlee

I can honestly say that I Learned a lot more today, but those Red stags are very big & heavy, but that was the down side, the up side is when you are gralloching & inspecting those lymph glands are much better to see than on Roe, or is it my eye sight......

This not the first couse I have done at Greenlee, and credit due to Jon & Andrea.I would recommend this type of course to anyone who is doing there DSC1 & DSC2

Thank you Jon, and I understand that there may be another similar course on soon??, if so would you put me down for a place please, cheap at twice the price

patrickt

glad to have met you and steve today.i wil;l 2nd all that you said about the course and the accomadation is 1st class as well.

Nice to meet you guys today and also can only repeat what was said about the course and Jon. Great day with a great teacher.

Thank you to all for the kind remarks guys, you were all very welcome,I am searching for a winch or two as I speak
    Patrick, well done getting that in your portfolio, I am just getting a date together for another larder day and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed. November the 4th is looking good and we will be culling two hinds?

Anyone else on SD interested PM me or call 07 889 843 522.

Thanks again, best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by roestalker View Post
    Thank you to all for the kind remarks guys, you were all very welcome,I am searching for a winch or two as I speak
    Patrick, well done getting that in your portfolio, I am just getting a date together for another larder day and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed. November the 4th is looking good and we will be culling two hinds?

Anyone else on SD interested PM me or call 07 889 843 522.

Thanks again, best regards.

Jon.
    I seem to recall some......body praising me on my IT skills, HUH, I have just found my validictory to Jon at Greenlee, Ah well 2 compliments are better than no compliments, thanks again Jon
    Last edited by patrickt; 22-10-2012 at 08:37. Reason: shocking spelling