Available: Carcass prep and larder day nov 4th.

roestalker

GREENLEE CARCASS PREPARATION AND LARDER DAY.

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4TH.

• Guidance from an Approved Trainer and Assessor
  • A demonstration of how the gralloch and carcass preparation should be done on a red hind carcass.
  • A great chance for those who have completed DSC1 trained hunter theory to get stuck in.
  • Ideal for those registered for DSC2 or are considering it.
  • Approved Witness recording can be arranged for a max of two people who feel they are ready to complete DSC2 elements 3 & 4 in their portfolio. :D
  • For anyone interested in how it should be done and what to look for.
  • The venison can be purchased :D

I will give a demonstration on one carcass and am happy to give any instruction/guidance during the day.

There will be at least two carcasses for those who want to get stuck in :D

COST £45.00.

PM or Contact Jon on 07 889 843 522 e-mail roestalker@aol.com

Last edited:
Good morning Jon,

please will you put me down on this course, I do not want to miss out!!

many thanks patrickt (Patrick T)

Good morning Jon,

please will you put me down on this course, I do not want to miss out!!

many thanks patrickt (Patrick T)

Afternoon Patrick, I have you booked on thank you. If you meet me around 7.30am you can come along and dispatch one. :D See you on the 4th.

Best regards.

Jon.

Hi Jon,

Long time no communication, I hope you are well.

Is there still space on this course?

Regards,
Kam

Hi Kam,

Good to hear from you, yes we can fit you in on the course you are welcome :D. I have sent an e-mail to you confirming. Look forward to seeing you on the 4th.

Best regards.

Jon.

In Cornwall on the 4th but would love to come up to Greenlee for a Carcass Prep and Larder day....put me down for the next one and o/night accom. Enjoyed my DSC1 with you and look forward to meeting you again.
John

In Cornwall on the 4th but would love to come up to Greenlee for a Carcass Prep and Larder day....put me down for the next one and o/night accom. Enjoyed my DSC1 with you and look forward to meeting you again.
John

John hello,

How is it going, you would be welcome. I'll contact when I do another. I have anumber of hinds to dispatch so there should be another coming up when I can fit it in with the stalking.

Best regards.

Jon.

Thanks to all who have contacted me, the course is now fully booked.

There are only two more dates that will be advertised on the SD site.

If any SD members are interested PM or call on 07 889 843 522 me and I will contact you when the dates are fixed, probably early December.

If you have friends or a group, syndicate, BDS, BASC,NGO, any other organisation who's members would gain from this and who want to attend, let me know and I can fix a date. Those in Cumbria that work or manage deer can get a grant to pay for 40% via cumbriawoodlands for a limited period. Contact me for details

Best regards.

Jon.

Back