Nice goat

yozzer1982

I had this nice goat when out with my good friend Colin aka the solely stalker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 294
thay are a good stalk you have to work for it but then you can rewardewd with a nice trophy colin has access to some good sized billys and stags he also has some impressive boar aswell

Yes I shot my first one a few weeks ago, problem with these bloody goats they do tend to live at the top of the mountain. Had work but worth it, I'll get a fully shoulder mount done when I have the funds available.View attachment 20590

Last edited:
I had this nice goat when out with my good friend Colin aka the solely stalker

That view looks awfully familiar. I got a goat on the same hill on Friday, bit of a cheeky climb isn’t it yozzer.
Got 2 reds on the far side of the forestry you can see in the lower ground on the same afternoon.
Had an awesome afternoon out with Colin, great stalking in a great countryside, fantastic value and top bloke who knows his stuff (Colin even shared his mars bar!)

nevermind the mars bar, you should get him to take you to the burger van nearby, the steak butty is something to behold

Yep been up that hill with Colin (really great bloke ) going back to try for a pig again soon as I can get sorted, have you still got them sexy green wellies Colin :D

Goat 4.jpg

Back