Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not stalking related

Not stalking related

I find it difficult to believe that there is anyone out there more cynical or miserable than I am (alhough some of you give me a run for my money), but I have just seen a this video and listened to the music and have been left with feeling of hope and in awe of what humans can do.

Its three minutes well spent.

Last edited by howa243; 22-10-2012 at 15:00.

That is awesome!!. I can imagine the best way to appreciate life is to be so close to death, and they were only seconds from it. I too am in awe of what these people do, what a rush it must be - but to be honest, although I would "want" to do it I dont think i could bring myself to do it!

Hmmm ticked the bungee jump box this year I think that that's def on the list for next year

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    Hmmm ticked the bungee jump box this year I think that that's def on the list for next year
    Sooo jealous ..... walked to the end of the platform at Taupo bungee in NZ a few years back, looked down to the river below then walked quickly back with my tail firmly between my legs!!

Good to watch but noticed we see them all leaping off and "flying" but for some reason do not see them landing.

Im sure one of the earlier jumpers heading for the water left it a tad late to open his chute....... good luck to them.

Did a night bungee jump with the HA (I was their guest) at Angel Farm back in my biker days never lost my bottle but was damn close lol.
    Last edited by willowbank; 22-10-2012 at 15:15.

Does anyone know what the soundtrack is please?

EDIT

Found it - One Day by Matisyahu
    Last edited by Eyefor; 22-10-2012 at 15:15.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Sooo jealous ..... walked to the end of the platform at in NZ a few years back, looked down to the river below then walked quickly back with my tail firmly between my legs!!
    Hahahaha compared to that it was just a fun sized bridge I jumped from - highland fling at killiecrankie not a million miles away from you - : awesome experience would definitely recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyefor View Post
    Does anyone know what the soundtrack is please?

EDIT

Found it - One Day by Matisyahu
    haha - shazam handy bit of kit

Awsome. Check this one out taking base jumping up a step

Kin nutters but some excellent camerawork to get some of those shots.
    Can't understand why anyone would want to jump off a perfectly good cliff top .
    Last edited by snowy; 22-10-2012 at 17:05.