Thread: Mark & Alison Montgomery

Mark & Alison Montgomery

Could somebody please provide me with an up to date telephone number for Alison and Mark Montgomery.

I am looking to have restrictions lifted from my dog for breeding however they are not getting back to me via emails, pm's and I don't have a current address or phone number for them any more (unless they are not answering the ones I have as well).

Having spoken to the kennel club they have advised that if they do not respond, legal action should be sought however I would however much rather sort this out amicably.

If anyone else is in a similar situation with them please let me know by pm should the latter option become a necessity and we can get them all hopefully lifted.

Thank you

David

Try THE BAVARIAN MOUNTAIN HOUND SOCIETY

Out of interest
    what are the restrictions and hav you met the required restrictions placed, so they can be looked at to be lifted???

The restriction on your KC cert might be hard to remove but the other ones hold no water.

You might like to say, that you've found us now. I don't think I could stand another witch hunt this close to Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by paintandpins View Post
    You might like to say, that you've found us now. I don't think I could stand another witch hunt this close to Halloween.
    Not been on for a few days due to shifts at work.

If there are any baying mobs out there, please put your pitch forks and burning torches down as Alison has got in touch with me.