two stags one pug

Paul at Fechan

Adventures in deer stalking, sure you can take an off road spec 4x4 but where's the fun in that :lol:

IMG_4767_zps7ad54587.jpg

Be honest, if you haven't tried to fill a small car full of deer you've missed out :D

Adventures in deer stalking, sure you can take an off road spec 4x4 but where's the fun in that :lol:

IMG_4767_zps7ad54587.jpg

Be honest, if you haven't tried to fill a small car full of deer you've missed out :D

excellent, in the past many FC Rangers used lease cars for work, the lease company were a tad upset about the PUG 205 being utilised for stag extraction, can be done!
a trailer is a good idea though!

well i would say if you put them in better you could get at least another 2 in .bet that stops anyone asking for a lift lol

Saw how many red you could get in a small plane on a video last week now that really was hit and miss stuff one stag too many and no take off and no where to gooooooooooo!
Norma

too busy sorting out stuff for france but maybe later, so far I'm only missing my passport, EFP and wallet, all in all though, much better prepared than usual

sold it to an English game dealer, he was happy that I sprayed them all over with bug spray to kill the ticks and keds before I delivered them :stir:

you know I'm joking right

Back