Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here i go again!!!!!

Here i go again!!!!!

A few weeks ago I found myself in a situation regarding my loss f a lease and my local force!! I was given a bit grace to sort a new permission. Now Ive got a syndicate, the only problem the new lease hasnt arrived. I have all the details of it and they have been handed over to my feo with a 1 4 1. Today they have contacted me and given me 1 week to get it sorted or it looks as if my ticket is pulled. Now I can undertsand that a reason is needed and must be fufilled to own a sect 1 fire-arm. And they are insisting on written permision.

Now my question is after proving to them I have permision, they are still intent on getting written permision. Would a call to the lease holder not satisfy their needs? It doesnt say on the application that I can remember any way that permision must be in writing.

nutty

Come on John get the lease hold to scan a letter in send over email 20 seconds and its at your comp being printed

like 6pointer said just get the lease holder to scan a copy of the lease and email it on thats all i did with mine , atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    like 6pointer said just get the lease holder to scan a copy of the lease and email it on thats all i did with mine , atb wayne

Thats the problem as I said the new lease hasnt come through yet! Nowt to do with the leaseholder, he is a good decent bloke and has kept me updated.

nutty

will an invite not suffice?.... for the time being at least
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    will an invite not suffice?.... for the time being at least
    No mate the scottish forces are not entertaining invites..... Ive tried that was what the last thread was about.

nutty

Lads I would like to point out this thread is here to discuss the need for written permission on an application or a 1 4 1.

nutty

Well now I'm even more confused... there are hundreds, if not thousands of people who don't have their own ground and rely on paid stalks or invites.
    I was going to give you an open invite down to my place, anytime you want but if Scottish forces won't accept it there's no point.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

nutty you should only need a cover letter off the leaseholder to say you have the permission to stalk on the ground till the lease comes through shurely . atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Well now I'm even more confused... there are hundreds, if not thousands of people who don't have their own ground and rely on paid stalks or invites.
    I was going to give you an open invite down to my place, anytime you want but if Scottish forces won't accept it there's no point.

Cheers Ive plenty of invites from loads of mates. Since the amalgamation of the forces (if thats correct) They wont entertain invites.

nutty