Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Badges.

Badges.

Just been reading a post from a stalker who's just got his level 1 certificate and badge through the letter box.
    Congratulations!
    But will he actually wear his badge? .....so here's the question.
    What have we done with all those level 1 and 2 badges? and, who's wearing them..and where?
    S.

I think mine are both in a drawer still in the envelope they arrived in.
    Badges..... we don't need no stinkin badges! (what film was that then?)
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I think mine are both in a drawer still in the envelope they arrived in.
    Badges..... we don't need no stinkin badges! (what film was that then?)
    MS

The Treasure of Sierra Madre, a real Classic

(1948) Humphery Bogart, Tim Holt and old Walter Huston
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Also Blazing Saddles
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Mine are in the bottomless drawer in the kitchen that has every piece of crap in the house in it. I dont need a bloody badge to wear its not my birthday or a child that would wear a big shiney bit if metal. I have yet to see anyone wear one. waste of money realy. cheers Hootsman
    Just Shoot The F..king Thing!

A friend of mine drilled out two holes in the stock of his sauer elegance and sunk them into it, he then filled over the top with some clear epoxy resin. It was a good way of devaluing his rifle however, brought great laughter from his buddies...

Don't mock - in years to come they'll be just as collectable as Cycling Proficiency and Tufty Club badges.

The DSC1 badge is awful. The roe doe (I think) on it is a definite strong candidate for culling, what with its' bent legs, crossed eyes, asymmetrical head, etc. It's in its' plastic wrapper with the NRA badge and a selection of KWCA badges. I don't know what to do with any of them. Perhaps one day there'll be some sort of fieldsports social event that will say on the invitation: "Dress code: evening wear and badges".

my level one and level two badges are tucked up safe and sound with my blue peter badge and and my flirty at 30 badge!! my Jim'll fix it badge was there as well but i thought i'd better bin that one

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    my Jim'll fix it badge was there as well but i thought i'd better bin that one

Should have stuck it on ebay mate...... one here up to 171 already!!!!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jimll-Fix-...item1e7375397d
    MS