Badges.

Schiehallion

Just been reading a post from a stalker who's just got his level 1 certificate and badge through the letter box.
Congratulations!
But will he actually wear his badge? .....so here's the question.
What have we done with all those level 1 and 2 badges? and, who's wearing them..and where?
S.

I think mine are both in a drawer still in the envelope they arrived in.
Badges..... we don't need no stinkin badges!;) (what film was that then?)
MS

Mine are in the bottomless drawer in the kitchen that has every piece of crap in the house in it. I dont need a bloody badge to wear its not my birthday or a child that would wear a big shiney bit if metal. I have yet to see anyone wear one. waste of money realy. cheers Hootsman

A friend of mine drilled out two holes in the stock of his sauer elegance and sunk them into it, he then filled over the top with some clear epoxy resin. It was a good way of devaluing his rifle however, brought great laughter from his buddies...:doh:

The DSC1 badge is awful. The roe doe (I think) on it is a definite strong candidate for culling, what with its' bent legs, crossed eyes, asymmetrical head, etc. It's in its' plastic wrapper with the NRA badge and a selection of KWCA badges. I don't know what to do with any of them. Perhaps one day there'll be some sort of fieldsports social event that will say on the invitation: "Dress code: evening wear and badges".

my level one and level two badges are tucked up safe and sound with my blue peter badge and and my flirty at 30 badge!! my Jim'll fix it badge was there as well but i thought i'd better bin that one:oops:

Don't mock - in years to come they'll be just as collectable as Cycling Proficiency and Tufty Club badges.

Or even the jim ill fix it badge ,I'm sure there was a printing error there jim I'll fcuk it for you .

Who is going to own up to having one of his badges .

Feeling left out ,i never got a badge for either level 1 or level 2 ,but saying that it was some time ago:old:

Mama, take this badge off of me,
I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark to see,
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heavens door.

Mama, take these guns away from me,
I can't use them anymore.
There's a long black cloud followin' me.
I feel like I'm knockin' on heavens door.

It would be better if it wasn't the size of a 2012 olympic medal (well almost).
Something similar in size to the basc badge would be better, bit more subtle.

fraser

It would be better if it wasn't the size of a 2012 olympic medal (well almost).
Something similar in size to the basc badge would be better, bit more subtle.

fraser
Mines about the size of a 10p, feel like i've been swindled,well it can stay in my sock draw now where it belongs,i was going to do my level two just so i could get another one don't think i'll bother now :cry:.

Back