ramshot powder

boltaction

hi has anyone used ramshot powder tac .308 loads, been offered some cheap but never used any myself. this is certainly a lot cheaper than h4895.

Keen to find some Ramshot but have not been able to locate any for sale near me - trying to find ANY suppliers in Edinburgh (a capital city) is a nightmare; I know of ONE gunshop here!

If you look up one of my earlier posts on (Ramshot) I E- mailed Ramshot and they told me they did not have an importer at the moment but Henry Kranks from Leeds were going to take it on but they were not sure when and they would let me know. But I am not going to hold my breath.

I'd also e-mailed them about a year back as some of the powder they make is supposed to be the bees knees for my 6.8 & 223

I seem to recall that one of the smaller UK companies brings some in - Westlander, I think - but again as with such goods, unless a local stockist has a supply on hand then the shipping kills it as a viable item: and up here LOCAL stockists don't exist for 90% of the things I want to buy

ordered 2 lbs of exterminater from them. 25 quid hazmat delivery but probably cheaper than me driving up there. really nice powder!

Anyone noticed any Ramshot Hunter? I noted that Kranks did not list it and it would be a shame to be missing such a very usefull burn rate powder. Sort of N160 come R19.

Yorkie.

Would like a try of some of this powder in my 204 ruger,not sure which one,but the postage is bliddy silly for 1lb,of the stuff.po robbing ****'s,,

Ian

Anyone noticed any Ramshot Hunter? I noted that Kranks did not list it and it would be a shame to be missing such a very usefull burn rate powder. Sort of N160 come R19.

Yorkie.

Its listed mate £32.50 a tub. Thats where I saw it, 1st line top right.

nutty

Back