Thread: BASC Gamekeeper insurance

BASC Gamekeeper insurance

To follow on from something mentioned in the closed BASC AW thead, i am both a gamekeeper member and a CLub member thru my wildfowling club. I maintain my Gamekeeper membership purely because it insures myself and boat during my work as a water bailiff and Gillie which are obviously commercial activities.
    Now i read on this other thread that you are not covered whilst undertaking commercial activities?????

Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamB View Post
    To follow on from something mentioned in the closed BASC AW thead, i am both a gamekeeper member and a CLub member thru my wildfowling club. I maintain my Gamekeeper membership purely because it insures myself and boat during my work as a water bailiff and Gillie which are obviously commercial activities.
    Now i read on this other thread that you are not covered whilst undertaking commercial activities?????

Can anyone shed any light on this please.
    if you are a business or taking out third parties, as i understand it you need business insurance, not just personal insurance....I may be wrong but worth checking out...

Graham

Why dont you just ring BASC on 01244 573000 and get a definitive answer from the horses mouth
    OT