Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First roe at last

First roe at last

After plenty of trips out stalking over the last three months i finally took my first buck yesterday perfect boiler room shot at 100 yds dropped him on the spot.I was beginning to think i was unlucky as we hadn,t seen many bucks at all for awhile had seen lots of does and they i,m sure were
    just taking the pee.Anyway yesterday was different only saw three roe all bucks one was a beauty another werent bad the one i managed to stalk up on two prongs a big lumpy scab on top of his head but what the hell he was mine i bet he,ll still taste grand and i,ve broke me duck at last
    Neil

Well done Neil it's good to break your duck. You'll feel a lot better now and I'm sure there will be a lot more to come.

Thanks blackie going again on monday so heres hoping

Way da go Neil,where are all of the pics though??
    regards.....Martin.

Hi re'M'ington did take a couple with mob after gralloch didnt think to take camera,cant work out how to post them yet,i'll work on it [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnraider
    Hi re'M'ington did take a couple with mob after gralloch didnt think to take camera,cant work out how to post them yet,i'll work on it [/img]
    well done with your first buck
    now this link might help with the rest

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...pic.php?t=1059

ATB
    stone

Well done indeed .
    Happy Stalking
    trapper

cheers stone was wondering how to do it ,got there in the end

Well done hopefully the first of many good for you and you sorted the pics.
    Amberdog

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnraider

cheers stone was wondering how to do it ,got there in the end
    sorry forgot to add
    once you hav used photobucket to display a photo or film footage you need to keep it in your photo bucket account so it can reconise a code of which to display a picture or film footage
    or it will be deleted of the site or sites you hav posted it on
    ATB
    stone