Thread: C W D stalk wanted for birthday

C W D stalk wanted for birthday

its my big 50 this december

my mrs asked if i wanted shirt, socks or smellies?

Now i know its the thought that counts but i have all the above. After a few minutes of think time i came up with a C W D on my wall.

i have relatives in GT Yarmouth so thats the b/b sorted, does anyone have contacts for me to try at thetford or that area where i can have a stalk ? it hasnt got to be a gold just something nice for the wall and memory of the big 50.

all help greatly appreciated

with thanks

craggy

Quote Originally Posted by Craggy View Post

Now i know its the thought that counts but i have all the above. After a few minutes of think time i came up with a C W D on my wall.

i have relatives in GT Yarmouth so thats the b/b sorted, does anyone have contacts for me to try at thetford or that area where i can have a stalk ? it hasnt got to be a gold just something nice for the wall and memory of the big 50.

with thanks

craggy
    Have a look in the stalking for sale sika Malc has some available I think send him a pm

with thanks

craggy
    PM me. I have a contact near Cromer with CWD.

with thanks

craggy
    Pm sent with my phone number. I have 2000 acre Estate in Bucks with good CWD and some medal quality animals still available it wanted. Muntjac also present.

There is also a nice BB nearby which is an old converted barn, and very comfortable rooms at about 45 per night. This is near Jct 13 off the M1.

Let me know if I can be of help.

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks for pm s. I will be in touch

craggy

Hey Craggy,

Drop me an email and I will see the availability at a contact just outside Norwich.

info@athinahuntingtours.com

Best regards,
    Kiri