Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone into motorbikes ???

anyone into motorbikes ???

heres my other hobby beside playing with guns,great fun on a sunny afternoon

I used to be but the roads are pretty bad in Scotlandshire these days and the weather doesnt help. The last bike I had I sold it and bought a rifle. Nice hog cheers Hootsman
    Just Shoot The F..king Thing!

As above , but still got my GSXR 1000 sat in the garage, never turned a wheel in 5 years. Roads too busy & too many speed cameras about these days

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    As above , but still got my GSXR 1000 sat in the garage, never turned a wheel in 5 years. Roads too busy & too many speed cameras about these days
    After I wrote off my 5 month old GSXR1000 a few years ago I hung my helmet up for good, before that I was mad into them.

Nice bike!

I thought the thread should have been in the joke section when you said sunny afternoon!
    Nice chop,

Enclosed is photo of newly arrived toy!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01113.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	499.1 KB 
ID:	20662

Bought the Beemer a few months ago, but can't bear to part with my R-1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0923.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	612.9 KB 
ID:	20666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1- 270505 001.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	429.4 KB 
ID:	20667

Quote Originally Posted by Hootsman View Post
    I used to be but the roads are pretty bad in Scotlandshire these days and the weather doesnt help. The last bike I had I sold it and bought a rifle. Nice hog cheers Hootsman
    ...and don't forget Volvo's?

Look left, look right, see bike, pull out.

B4stards.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    heres my other hobby beside playing with guns,great fun on a sunny afternoon

Drop Max on here a PM, think he has 3 HD's...

Into bikes, had a few but either dirt, enduro or big road bikes, no cruisers, choppers...

thats why I ride a chopper,sit back and cruise at 50 mph looking cool

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    After I wrote off my 5 month old GSXR1000 a few years ago I hung my helmet up for good, before that I was mad into them.

Nice bike!
    Mine was a Nissan cab star, right turn across the path of me & ZX7R after bouncing off that I hit a lamp post and crashed through a fence 3 broken ribs & 2 broken vertebra but that didn't learn me got the GSXR with the insurance money
    Wingy