Thread: Wayne Davies - international man of mystery!

Wayne Davies - international man of mystery!

It's a very, very small world! I'm in Finland to shoot some Whitetail deer with a bunch of Finnish guys near Tampere and at some point in the inpenetrable torrent of Finnish conversation going on around me I distinctly heard the words 'Wayne Davies' - on asking them to translate, it turns out that the SD's very own stalking legend, Mr D', is already enjoying hero status in Finland's hunting community. This is rapidly becoming the stalking world's equivalent of 'Dr Livingstone I presume?'...

Wayne - Aki and Sakare send their regards and we'll have to meet up for a beer when they come over in February. We've tested out the sauna here and told the guys that you and Andy will be completely up for thw whole naked birch twig spanking and frozen lake plunging experience

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    It's a very, very small world! I'm in Finland to shoot some Whitetail deer with a bunch of Finnish guys near Tampere and at some point in the inpenetrable torrent of Finnish conversation going on around me I distinctly heard the words 'Wayne Davies' - on asking them to translate, it turns out that the SD's very own stalking legend, Mr D', is already enjoying hero status in Finland's hunting community. This is rapidly becoming the stalking world's equivalent of 'Dr Livingstone I presume?'...

Wayne - Aki and Sakare send their regards and we'll have to meet up for a beer when they come over in February. We've tested out the sauna here and told the guys that you and Andy will be completely up for thw whole naked birch twig spanking and frozen lake plunging experience

Adam.
    You dont think we would go all the way to Finland just for the stalking do you .

What Aki and Sakare dont know is that we are planning an equally "pleasant" experience for them when they visit us in February .

Nice to see the Ninja and his disciple are enjoying universal status

Richly deserved
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Well lads there are plenty of deer about and we are off on a driven hunt in the morning if we ever get to bed I think there most used words in Finland are((( Just a more Drink )))) I hope this one is water but I don't think so .

gadget.

Small world isn't it.

We hunted with Aki and Sakari in Germany as guests of our mutual friends Michael and Heini.

Aki and his wife had a day with me hunting with me in the UK while they were on holiday he shot a Muntjac in the evening, then we went foxing all night and then shot a roebuck at first light on a different patch.

Looking foward to having them both over in February.

Good luck with your hunt, I'll wait for the write up.

Frozen lake UUUMMMMMM

Atb

Wayne

...SD's very own stalking legend, Mr D'.....!

Ohhhhh, I feel very pleased to know this man and have done some hunts with him!!!!!
    Have a good time up in the North!!!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

I will be after a signed coffee cup next time we meet up Wayne