Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Vit N 560

  1. #1

    Vit N 560

    Anybody using this powder? if so how do you find it? Is it a kilo or a 1lb tub??



    nutty

  2. #2
    its in a kilo tub mate
    I`m afraid when i die the wife will sell my gear for the price i told her

  3. #3
    What do you want it for?
    I use N550, ever so slightly faster and it seems ok.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Milligan View Post
    What do you want it for?
    I use N550, ever so slightly faster and it seems ok.
    25-06 and 110grn accubonds


    nutty

  5. #5
    It is what i use got a tube off a site user and its a kilo my 6.5 loves it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    It is what i use got a tube off a site user and its a kilo my 6.5 loves it.

    More goodies......................

  7. #7
    I get it in kilo tubs.

    I use it in my .338 lap mag rounds and find it works very well. I bought a hundred lapua factory loads and now try and reload to their recipe, hence the n560.

  8. #8
    It's a double base powder and not that barrel or throat friendly in a 25-06 I would look at either IMR 4350 49.0 grs or about 52.0 grs of IMR 4831

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Lewis View Post
    It's a double base powder and not that barrel or throat friendly in a 25-06 I would look at either IMR 4350 49.0 grs or about 52.0 grs of IMR 4831
    IMR would be my 1st choice, unfortunately the rfd Im about to change to struggles to get it. What do you mean when you say "not barrel or throat friendly"


    nutty

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    IMR would be my 1st choice, unfortunately the rfd Im about to change to struggles to get it. What do you mean when you say "not barrel or throat friendly"


    nutty
    Leaning towards a burned / eroded throat, burning very hot.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Similar Threads

  1. Vit n133
    By LEWDAN in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 20:38
  2. vit n140
    By ndt man in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:47
  3. Vit N-120 in a .222 ?
    By Hornet 6 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-01-2012, 15:53
  4. Cheap vit powder
    By reiver in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 20:13
  5. Help with Vit N160 please
    By Max in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-12-2008, 18:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •