Boar FAC Condition

bk

The renewal for my FAC is going in this weekend and Im wanting to get all I may need put on it now while Im in Derbyshire as there is a possibility I may be moving to Cheshire :eek: if the wife likes a house Ive seen.

Ive decided to get an underlever put on my ticket as I can prove need and use it at the rifle range but what do I need to add the boar condition on it as well?

Dan get your backside in gear and book a day with colin/solway stalker:D. try and make it for january and we can go up together:thumb:.
sinbad/paul

Dan get your backside in gear and book a day with colin/solway stalker:D. try and make it for january and we can go up together:thumb:.
sinbad/paul

The wheels have started turning with that.

If I prove need the first time, once its on my ticket and renew do I need to keep all bookings to keep the condition. With the other conditions I have permission slips proving need.

The renewal for my FAC is going in this weekend and Im wanting to get all I may need put on it now while Im in Derbyshire as there is a possibility I may be moving to Cheshire :eek: if the wife likes a house Ive seen.

Ive decided to get an underlever put on my ticket as I can prove need and use it at the rifle range but what do I need to add the boar condition on it as well?
444cal would be good as you can load it down to say a light 44mag load for the range if it is a in door one.

All the best lever man.

Just apply for it BK, you won't be able to book your Boar stalk or trip until you have the rifle, simple.

A booking for boar should do it and at renewal they do want to see continuing bookings to keep species on in my area.

Well got a phone call and been told my .243 and 7-08 will be passed for boar but they wont let me know .444. Apparently the club I shoot isnt passed for it :mad: and its too much!

So I can keep what I have or come up with another suggestion.

Back