give 'em an inch......

Muddy Springer

Blimey, its a saturday night and you're happily sipping on a fine red, feet up and fire on, and your mate who's decided to go onto yer new permission goes and gets all greedy...! cheeky monkey. I would expect a few munty chops in return minimum :thumb: - what should I demand as suitable recompense??
27102012 (1).jpg

Demand he picks you up next time then you can go get your own munty chops.
Looks promising for a new patch
Wingy

AS YOUR MENTOR FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS YOU AINT GETTIN ANY VENISON YOUR FREEZER IS FULL TAUGHT YOU ALL I KNOW YOUR THAT BAD KNOW YOU DONT TELL ME WERE YOUVE SEEN DEER ANYMORE??? THE GREEN EYED MONSTER JUST CREEPS UP AND GETS YA :scared:

AS YOUR MENTOR FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS YOU AINT GETTIN ANY VENISON YOUR FREEZER IS FULL TAUGHT YOU ALL I KNOW YOUR THAT BAD KNOW YOU DONT TELL ME WERE YOUVE SEEN DEER ANYMORE??? THE GREEN EYED MONSTER JUST CREEPS UP AND GETS YA :scared:

Mentor :rofl:? there's always one person in a shoot who does all the hard graft, gets the permission and does all the paperwork, and there's the other that just turns up and goes shooting:stir: , you're right tho - there's no bloody room in the freezer for more venison

Last edited:
Back