Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiltshire Pub Meet.

Wiltshire Pub Meet.

Pheasant Sniper 1 is coming up to my place on Thursday 8 November. We thought we'd try and get a few SD members together for a beer and something to eat at my local - the Langley Tap, Langley Burrell, Chippenham, SN15 4LQ. It's recently changed hands and does good food at reasonable prices. Let me know if you'll be coming, and I'll book a table or two. 7.30/8ish?
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 04-11-2012 at 20:26. Reason: Time Added.

I'd like to come Rupert.

Be nice to put some names to faces.

Richard

Hi Rupert
    I'll be there mate
    Geordie

Looking forward to a pint mate

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Will try and make it if i am not stalking

I'll raise a glass to you all in the Hotel I'll be staying at in Bjelovar.
    On the evening of the 8th I'll have just arrived and unpacking my kit ready for the following mornings first day of Driven Boar.
    I'll be sharpening my bullets and pressing the creases in my trousers and the sleeves of my jacket
    I want to be picked as 'Stick man' !!! ask any service/ex servicemen among you

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Pheasant Sniper 1 is coming up to my place on Thursday 8 November. We thought we'd try and get a few SD members together for a beer and something to eat at my local - the Langley Tap, Langley Burrell, Chippenham, SN15 4LQ. It's recently changed hands and does good food - including game - at reasonable prices. Let me know if you'll be coming, and I'll book a table or two.
    I hope you all have a good time chaps.......but don't take any of your weapons with you when going for a pint!!, Police have been targetting known hostlaries where shooters go for a pint and a natter, and stopping them when they come out, and if they are in possession of weapons very harsh words have been given to anyone who fall foul of this one

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I hope you all have a good time chaps.......but don't take any of your weapons with you when going for a pint!!, Police have been targetting known hostlaries where shooters go for a pint and a natter, and stopping them when they come out, and if they are in possession of weapons very harsh words have been given to anyone who fall foul of this one
    I could just imagine all the SD members turning up with their rifles
    I know one or two knives have been flashed across the table but really rifles !!

I will try to make it Rupert it's always nice to meet up for a chat,and I may well have my new knife to show off if we really are taking weapons ....lol

Martin

I've booked a couple of tables. Martin - the fox is still in residence!
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 04-11-2012 at 20:28.