What will you do when they ban our Guns?

NorthDorset

Well chaps, we have the Rabid Vegans of Animal Aid successful in banning shooting publications in WH Smiths. They are now building a fighting fund to have them banned outright. Their stated aim is to choke off the new blood of young people joining our ranks. Without them we are in the last generations of our country traditions.

Their propaganda is fuelling opinion of otherwise ill informed people that think they love animals. The RSPB are getting active in a number of areas against us.

We are encouraged not to talk about our Guns and hobby for the sake of security.

The Gun Control Network I hope had its day after the tragedy at Dunblane but soldiers on with its stated aim of banning private gun ownership.

I have made a few comments previously about threads that feed the Anti's paranoia and prejudice but what if they are successful and managed to get a law passed like the ban on hunting with hounds?

Has anyone given a thought to what a life changer that might be for them?

Never say never.

how about every SGC and FAC holder,beater,dogbreeder/trainer, farmer,pestcontroller and any other business that takes an income from country sports boycott WHsmiths ,aint it about time we stood up and were counted,and as for WHsmiths i,ll not shop there again they can pogue mahone for me

Don't worry about the magazines i remember many many years ago they put some of the best mags on the top shelf and sold them in brown paper bags. But like alcohol an fags and a fumble round the bike shed were there's a will there was always away

Why should we?:rolleyes:

We shouldn't have to... but if they did ever ban guns outright, I would.

It's extremely unlikely given the amount of revenue shooting generates, but votes are more important so who knows?

Statistically there is more chance of being killed while attending a football match, so football should be banned before guns :D

Because 2-300k Vegans plus 2-3 million Vegetarian believe they have the numbers and the moral authority to stop you and because as a community we don't recognise the threat.

Have you seen the call to action on the Action Aid website? Compare that to the comfortable attitude of our governing bodies!

That trickles down to the attitude of shooters that had the WH Smiths thread on page 4 in under a week.

Because 2-300k Vegans plus 2-3 million Vegetarian believe they have the numbers and the moral authority to stop you and because as a community we don't recognise the threat.

Have you seen the call to action on the Action Aid website? Compare that to the comfortable attitude of our governing bodies!

That trickles down to the attitude of shooters that had the WH Smiths thread on page 4 in under a week.
:eek:Now you wouldn't be wanting me to be getting into bother again for B.A.S.C. Bashing would you,...........BUT where ARE THEY?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
We shouldn't have to... but if they did ever ban guns outright, I would.

It's extremely unlikely given the amount of revenue shooting generates, but votes are more important so who knows?

Statistically there is more chance of being killed while attending a football match, so football should be banned before guns :D

Did you not hear the same jobs and revenue arguments before? "Liberty and Livelihood" I think the march was called. Fat lot of good it did us.

To a Vegan £350 million and 70,000 jobs are nothing. They see shooting like slavery just as morally repugnant and requiring removal from society.

No he doesn't! Cherie Blair was vehemently anti hunting. I know the Blairs to leave a dinner party when she found out the guy next to her was Master of Hounds.

That kind of ill will doesn't just disappear.

Anyway Fox hunts are all done by rich Toffs who are above the law and flout it.

Seriously guys you want to "Know your enemy"

Nd thanks to know I,m a toff, just got back from two days of fox hunting.

You obviously live in the countryside so you are at least rich. Animal Aid aren't keen on horse sports either. Racing is on their agenda. Someone who shoots, hunts with hounds and is into horses has a special place in Carnivore hell.

I'm serious Taff the cruelty free world according to the Vegans at Action Aid is not somewhere I want to live.

Last edited:
Im not sure anybody will be able to make a comment on this without a doom and gloom reply from you at the moment ND...

Get on out for a walk pal

Sorry PS my intent was to get you lovely sane shooting chaps to take this threat seriously.

I just had a lovely weekend away courtesy of my H4H raffle win donated by a fellow shooter.

Not quite washed the Vegan stink off from my efforts last week but I now have some perspective on it.

Back