Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ManFlu!

ManFlu!

Now then who holds the record for the longest duration of the above?,............ my personal best, Just entering my fifth week! (The Baritone stage!)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

5 weeks?

Joking aside, shouldn't you get that checked out? Prolonged flu-like symptoms can be an indication of the dreaded Lyme Disease!

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    5 weeks?

Joking aside, shouldn't you get that checked out? Prolonged flu-like symptoms can be an indication of the dreaded Lyme Disease!
    +1 Finnbear i know you like me live in Cheshire but more and more wooleybacks are being over wintered here and you do not always spot the evil little ticks so they could have been on had a feed left there calling card and dropped off without you knowing as csl says it's worth getting checked out.

Jimbo

Maybe I'm being a little worried here, but I'm scratting my calves like there's no tomorrow!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Six days at the moment hence my not being off here over the weekend..

This is a bad one thats made its rounds through all the lads working on site..

Soldier on and pass on the love Moanday when im back at Wells
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I'm on my second different one...really annoying cough/throat.

Get well soon mate,
    Oly

Oly, you really don't need it in your game pal!

Bird flu from new wife finn

Anything over a week becomes a far worse condition whcih only affects us men!....
    You've probably got MANTHRAX!
    MS

I'm well into my second week of a sort of cold thing - it has never been bad enough for me to say I'm really ill but on the other hand I've had a bit of a temperature and a sore throat and been all clagged up and the legs aren't working so good. Seems just about everyone has it and most people seem to get quite a few weeks out of it.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/