Thread: A good day...

A good day...

Sunday is a day that myself and the wife spend most of our quality time together. During the week she will tend to the dogs walks feeding etc due to her shift patterns. Today wevev done our usual, taking my old mum out for a shop, whilst Liz stayed behind and cleaned her house. Coming home no difference Sunday dinner prepped, Ive made a pan of soup for mon, tues. And now we have enjoyed a glass or 2 of wine getting ready for dinner. But today after talking about yesterdays shoot. Weve have sat at the pc educating her on different deer terminology. This may sound to others as something about nothing, but having a wife that is so intereted in my hobbies and being able to pass knowlage over to Liz and knowing it wont be forgotten is to me is fantastic.

nutty

Consider yourself a fortunate fella Nutty , as some do not have such an understanding other half. !

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Consider yourself a fortunate fella Nutty , as some do not have such an understanding other half. !

Rgds, Buck.

Oh I know it she'll come beating, has had a go at clays.Right now she is training a lab, which is teaching her alot. I try not to get involved but that can be hard. But lets not tell her!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit Ive got her well trained

nutty

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

Rgds, Buck.

A very true statement

yes mine does odd days beating and will have goes at pidgeon shooting and is a pretty good rifle shot although hasnt got round to having a go at live deer yet she keeps saying she scared of wounding it and not finding it but im sure one day she will .and i do feel lucky to of found a wife like that

adrian

Mine is also very good. She will shoot targets with rifle & clays with shotgun, but wont shoot any live quarry, she never pulls her face when I go away for weekends or weeks at a time stalking. She doesn't like the taste of game (exept duck) but doesn't hesitate to cook for me what I bring home. It's the 3 year old daughter who eats everything and can't wait to shoot her first deer.
    Wingy

Mine stalks with me she has her own FAC & 243 there just aint no getting away from her but seriously its good to share time together doing something we both enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by monynut View Post
    Mine stalks with me she has her own FAC & 243 there just aint no getting away from her but seriously its good to share time together doing something we both enjoy.
    its great time to share. how many times do you come home and show the mrs pics or tell her about some of the most spectacular scenery or events you have witnessed? some of the most romantic places ive ever been were with mates stalking! to be there with the mrs would be great. as long as its not every time. and she sorts dinner!

to be fair mines a belter. if i take her anywhere she knows to bring home made scones n clotted cream!