Thread: fallow buck stalking wanted

fallow buck stalking wanted

hi all just wanted to no if any 1 could tell me on sum where to book fallow stalking for the coming season cull bucks and possible trophy that want cost the earth cheers lee

Hi try Hamptworth Estate in the New Forest, 3,000 acres 90% woodland. They dont like to shoot trophy bucks but there are plenty of cull animals (yearly cull about 350).

www.hamptworthestate.co.uk

In my opinion it is well priced, bearing in mind this is a private shooting estate and the family are very welcoming, they have a full time stalker who will take you out.

I dont think Hamptworth do shoot any trophy bucks really. I have never seen any big palmated bucks there, nor do any of the neighbours on their ground.
    The stalker has gone from there now so i dont know who has taken it on. They used to charge 85 an outing inc. 1 cull animal.

You tend to find some big Bucks around Burley way, of which i have a contact. I shot a big silver there last year, it was 3 points off a gold!

Regards,
    sako85

Quote Originally Posted by timw
    Hi try Hamptworth Estate in the New Forest, 3,000 acres 90% woodland. They dont like to shoot trophy bucks but there are plenty of cull animals (yearly cull about 350).

www.hamptworthestate.co.uk

In my opinion it is well priced, bearing in mind this is a private shooting estate and the family are very welcoming, they have a full time stalker who will take you out.

I'd steer clear of Hamptworth if I were you, not the nicest people.

Nobody locally has a good word to say about them.

It's a nice bit of ground but, personally I'd rather put my cash in a pile and set fire to it than give it to the Anderson familly.

Just my 2p

Lee,

I have not heard great reports of Hamptworth`s stalking lately but I will be interested in how things change with a new self employed stalker there.

If you are serious about shooting a good trophy in the New Forest pm me and I`ll try and help you out.

Charly

Hello Lee,
    Try to phone Paul G. on 01 308 48 5313.
    He usually has some bucks to shoot in the West Dorset area.
    Good luck.
    Dirk