Thread: Not another biking thread

Not another biking thread

I was out on my bike for a bimble around yesterday afternoon and spotted something out of place in a bit of woodland beside the road. I turned the bike round and went back slowly to confirm my suspicions and yes I was right. I got my "point and shoot" out and went back again and in full view with the engine still running managed to get a few (not very good) pictures through the trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0590.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	720.0 KB 
ID:	20901 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0592.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	512.3 KB 
ID:	20902 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0593.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	524.3 KB 
ID:	20903 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0594.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	514.4 KB 
ID:	20904

These hinds were about 30 metres in from a fairly busy road and didn't show any great concern at my presence (maybe they just liked my bike)

Was it a bland and boring bike that they stared at wondering, who would ride such a bike?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Was it a bland and boring bike that they stared at wondering, who would ride such a bike?
    Yup, quite likely

As most things I know nothing but if they are used to traffic going up and down they probably will just ignore it.
    Just remembered being on a deer park and if you were in the pickup the deer would come over for the food but if you we're on foot they would do a runner.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

It wasn't their reaction to traffic that caused me to take the pictures, more the fact that it was a white red hind.

Was it a Hardly you where on? maybe the tractor engine noise didn't frighten them
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Nah!, That would be the tractor sound of the scooter!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!