Any RFD's near Chichester, West Sussex?

BunnyDoom

I've just started reloading and have ordered some expanding bullets - they'll only send them to an RFD so wondered if anyone out there is an RFD who would take some brass or a bottle of their favourite in exchange for letting me get my order sent there?
Thanks in advance,
BD

Craig Whitsey in Arundel would get my vote every time. Get all my Midway items from him. I'm sure google will give a phone number. If not then police hq would give you it.

RFD 308 Sussex is in Bognor running from his house

Or chi armoury probably wouldn't want a lot to receive

It would have been better if you had ordered your bullets from an RFD direct and not in the manner you are attempting.
RFDs are in business to make money themselves and not to act as an agent on behalf of someone else.

HWH.

It would have been better if you had ordered your bullets from an RFD direct and not in the manner you are attempting.
RFDs are in business to make money themselves and not to act as an agent on behalf of someone else.

HWH.

Yeah agreed my local RFD has been more than helpful and will always ask him first if he can't get it then ill go elsewhere but he is always my first port of call........

OK thanks guys - yeah haven't got an issue paying something to an RFD, just been stung for £25 to sell a £60 silencer before so not that excited about doing it through Chichester Armoury...

Cheers all for your responses!

bunnydoom
chi armury !!!what a bloody depressing shop would not enter the door myself

Back