G'day from Sunny Aberdeenshire

Hello all,

Just stumbled across this site after looking for information on stalking leases, and really glad I did - what a lot of experience and information all in one place!

About me:
I moved to Scotland 20 years ago - initially sent to Scotland with my job, but liked it so much that me and my family settled up here. I'm an ex-serviceman living in the Aberdeenshire countryside, and spending spare moments with my dogs, ferrets, rifles and shotguns strolling the land near our house - hence the username ArmedRamble. Not that I'm a rambler, just I may as well be when I don't end up with anything in the pot!
I enjoy a bit of game and rough shooting - probably four or five pheasant days a year, and a bit of time on rabbits and pigeon, but I love to go out with my rifle predominantly after roe. I use a .22-250 for the roe, a .270 when I get a chance at reds, and a .17 for the rabbits.

As I said, really glad I found this site. I've had a FC for about 12 years now, but still consider myself learning every day.

Looking forward to posting and asking questions, and chatting with you in due course.

Cheers for now,

Paul

Back