tattoo

BIGRED

After travelling to Selkirk and missing a 100 yard Roe Buck ( with two shots)I deserved branded for life

bf.jpg

geezuz what will you do when you come home from the pub one night after too many pints and ye cannot rise to the occasion haha

I have thought several times about getting a tattoo of a Sika stag with 6 points and then putting the date under it of each one I've killed that measured up or exceeded . Not a big one either , maybe make the head 3-4 inches high .

And luckily I never go thru with it !

Part of that might be the fact that I DO NOT LIKE NEEDLES and of course the fact that I cannot erase it when and if I get tired of it :doh:

I had my ex's name tattoo'd on me just gives you another excuse to get an even bigger tattoo to cover it :)

im sorry i posted it now .thought it would be a laugh ..

Just reading over it all again and have to say what a bunch off pricks yous really are .if you dont like it dont comment would that that be a good idea...

Last edited:
im sorry i posted it now .thought it would be a laugh ..

Just reading over it all again and have to say what a bunch off pricks yous really are .if you dont like it dont comment would that that be a good idea...
Welcome to the Stalking Directory

agree, thought some comments were straight up rude. I think our tat is funny mate, it's not that bad graphically, and it's a play on words 'buck fever'...don't let yourself get dragged under by others misery ;)

twit (tw
ibreve.gif
t)tr.v. twit·ted, twit·ting, twits To taunt, ridicule, or tease, especially for embarrassing mistakes or faults.

Sorry, chap. I meant twit - for missing the buck. The tats quite good.

Back