Thread: be warned

be warned

went out side to get some thing out of the truck just before dinner , allot of leaves on the road but none at the back of truck NAVARA 4 door pick up .some thieving toe rag had smashed the chain holding the spare wheel and tyre and nicked it . went into market harborough and there was another one the same as mine, reported mine to the police this is common practice now wheels and tyres of 4 wheel drives so be warned this was parked out side front gate on a country road in a village MUDDY

Have you started it yet?.... they've probably had your DPF away too
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Just been to harborough to pick up my specs on the way I happened to go by a place called Justin park ......bet you find a navara spare tyre there chap

Kind regards
    norma

Did you notice a yellow digger there and two diesel bowsers they got knicked this week from the very south of our county, from one of my farmer mates.Wf1

who knows whats hidden in there mate last time they had a look they found wads of .

Might have got as far as Ecton Brook
    Wf1

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler1 View Post
    Did you notice a yellow digger there and two diesel bowsers they got knicked this week from the very south of our county, from one of my farmer mates.Wf1
    Forgot to say the bowsers were full of red diesel !!
    Wf1

thanks for the replies but keep your eyes open you could be next on there rounds this is getting quite common round by me the police say its 70 for nothing and you could even get a full set in not many minutes at night locally if you look at the number of 4x4 in rural areas cheers muddy