Thread: Boar in France with Stalkinginengland

Boar in France with Stalkinginengland

We have just a few places left for the 2 day shooting ,4 day trip to and open Forest shoot and parc shoot in France. Leaving on Wednesday 23rd of Jan 2013 we travel to Paris. After one night in Paris we travel to an open Forest shoot for day one and then leave after the shooting and evening meal for the second night at the Bois de la Garenne, after a good nights rest we shoot the following day and finish the day with an evening meal and Chablis tasting.

All travel,accommodation,meals, wine tasting and permits are included in the price. The only other cost to you is a tip for the keeper and extra drinks bills.

You will have a French/English speaking guide with you and in total 2 members of staff from Stalking in England Ltd on 24 hour call.

This will be an excellent trip for those who wish to savour French Hunting tradition at its best.

Total Price 1370.00

We have 5 places left. Please PM in the first instance.

We also have 2 places on the 19th of Jan 2013 and 2 on 9th March 2013, both 3 day trips 735.00 again all in. Pm for details.

We are now working on a trip for shoot 23rd Feb 2013 we will run it if the interest is great enough. 3 day trip ,1 day shooting. It will run providing we have 10 or more guns booked. Again PM 735.00 all in.

These shoots are held at some of the finest estates and Parcs in France.
    We are now sole UK agents for these reserves.

PM me with your postal address if you would like a DVD of one of our shoots.

Regards

Mark

Testimonial.

Mark

A slightly belated note to say thank you for a wonderful day last week. You & David must have worked extremely hard to make the it happen & I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf. Forgive my cheek but there can be no doubt that the location itself did a lot of work for you! It was quite simply breath taking. I'm not sure how old the hunting ground was but my guess would be about as old as the house itself. The idea that we were treading in the 400 year old footsteps of the French aristocracy added a very special magic to what was already a fabulous day. You even managed to make the weather behave. On top of everything else was that biblical lunch. My usual shooting lunch menu of a stale porkpie, a limp ham sandwich & a bag of crisps is going to look pretty pathetic next to that astonishing spread.

Will you please pass on my thanks to David, I was not able to get his email address I'm afraid. His patience in translating for us all day was remarkable. I'll be he slept like a baby on Thursday night!! If you can, please also send my thanks to the folk in France.

If you get a minute could you please supply me with the name of the place we were at? My wife is sick & tired of me banging on about it & would like to know where I actually was!?!

Best regards

Robin
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 01-11-2012 at 21:59.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Places are now going very fast and if the interest remains I will look at putting in a extra day. 19th jan almost booked out. March sold out. 2 places left on 2 day trip in Jan. If you would like to try this fantastic sport please PM me in the first instance. If you have a group who would like to shoot we can sort out an extra date to suit in Feb or March.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

January dates and March 9th sold out. Now booking Feb 23rd. Leaving on the 22nd and arrive back 24th Feb. This is a One day shooting Three days away trip with every chance of taking your first boar. We need a team of 12 guns as a minimum upto 24.

We can take a full team or individual guns. Have a look at our website or PM.

This is a chance to enjoy the tradition of La Chasse for an all in price of 735.00 and best of all 2 guides from Stalking in england to look after you 24/7.

Regards

Mark

Due to late cancellation we have 2 places on the 19th of Jan 3 days away 1 day shooting driven boar in France 735.00 all in price and 2 guns on a 4 days away 2 days shooting trip 1370.00 again all in price to include travel and accommodation.

Please PM in the first instance or call me on 07788961838

Regards

Mark

I got my birthday prezzie suprise, looks like you will have to put up with me in march,cant wait hehe I will give you a call to sort everything.

Cheers

Jamie
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by cockerdog View Post
    I got my birthday prezzie suprise, looks like you will have to put up with me in march,cant wait hehe I will give you a call to sort everything.

Cheers

Jamie
    Will be very glad to have you along, several keepers going on that trip. In fact a few of our team are going as a works outing. Its a great place and I am sure you will have a great time. Get the paper work back to me and I can then get the permit sorted

Regards

Mark