Thread: Childs camo jacket (windproof cadet type)

Childs camo jacket (windproof cadet type)

Had a bit of a sort out the other day of the cupboard; my lad - now 14 - has outgrown the camo jacket I bought for him some time ago.

I'm all for encouraging youngsters into the sport, soooo.....free to a good home!!

No rips, holes, or burns; would probably suit age range 8-12. Nothing wrong with apart from it's too small for my son.

If you have a son/daughter that could make use of it, it's yours - and I'll even cover the postage, can't say fairer than that.
    Attachment 21004Attachment 21005Attachment 21006
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Merlin I would love the jacket, and if I could be so bold the gloves. I've got 2 nephews who I am trying to work in the "right" direction. Hopefully they will take to the shooting or ferreting so sure they would like the items. I'd be happy to pay the postage.
    I'm sure there are others who would like them so give to who ever you think best.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Merlin I would love the jacket, and if I could be so bold the gloves. I've got 2 nephews who I am trying to work in the "right" direction. Hopefully they will take to the shooting or ferreting so sure they would like the items. I'd be happy to pay the postage.
    I'm sure there are others who would like them so give to who ever you think best.
    Thanks.
    No prob, ping me a PM with an address and I'll get 'em parceled up and on their way. Don't worry about the postage; I said I'd cover it and I will. Hope they fit the nephews!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.