Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to beat the drum again...

I'm going to beat the drum again...

Hi

I know that I'm in danger of boring you all with the latest site statistics (again), but at the end of last month I said that we had more than 92,000 pages downloaded from site in the previous 30 days.

The figures have now gone through the roof and in the last 30 days 101,262 have been downloaded.

It's officially the best and most popular stalking site in the world - ever! (well almost).

Cheers,

Rob
    Editor

We love you boss,

well perhaps not love but...............

Beat that drum,
    the more that read, hopefully the more thsat reply, and I think everyone finds it a great site.
    Many thanks.

I look at a lot of stalking, hunting and fishing forum sites and this has got to be the one with the least idiots on it and the most constructive posts - well done everyone!!

PS:

Closely followed by Hoppy's sea trout fishing forum.

wow well done rob,i wish i had discovered this site sooner you have a good bunch of sensible blokes here

TJ
    Nice one!

Who tells you "It's officially the best and most popular stalking site in the world - ever!"

Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    Nice one!

Who tells you "It's officially the best and most popular stalking site in the world - ever!"
    he just did, can you not read man?

TJ
    Bob
    Thats half way to being witty. That must make you a halfwit

The old ones are always the best ones.

Seriously. I'm interested in who collates the comparison figures.

Any forum is as good as its contributors but that said someone has to create it in the first place so all credit to you Rob, well done and thank you for creating something so popular and obviously going from strength to strength, long may it continue......

TJ,

There are a lot of different sites that collate the figures. It depends on what statistic you're looking at. Most sites are ranked by visits and links. Some people will do subjective rankings based on quality.

I'm guessing what Rob meant was the quality of members and the number of posts, which really aren't ranked anywhere.

Congratulations on building your traffic Rob. I know that's a hard thing to do.

GSG