Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who have you stalked with

who have you stalked with

in this calender year who have you stalked with off this site , paid that is not your mates,iam interested to no who users the stalkers on this site. il start this bunwell hill,muntjacstalker,6pointer,micktwoscoops, please this is not a comparison thing just interested how many of us use this site for their stalking thanks Trevor

Chriseoe, off to Moses next week so not much guess I'm tight lol
    have a bit of stalking I share with my mate and have just got a bit more so I may even be offering a bit of stalking to SD members in the future as the keeper wants me to get a few clients .
    Norma
    Forgot jelen too
    Last edited by norma 308; 04-11-2012 at 20:44.

I have had a couple of stalks with Sikamalc and am booked back with him in January I've also stalked with hottopic who I am also hopping to revisit in March.

I've never paid for stalking but then again I've never charged for it either!

had some stalking with joe243 and am up there again next week. will pop in and see micktwoscopes on the way back to finalise some in feb. but hey just getting started!
    Big bloke... but outta shape

hockham deer management glyn from holkham hall chriseo from euston estate muntjackstalker also spent 2 weekends at munty1s place at biggleswade on fallow and stalked with mark at bunwell
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

solwaystalker, jammross, munty1,

jimmy taylor at edenchip estate,great day out

Quote Originally Posted by td View Post
    in this calender year who have you stalked with off this site , paid that is not your mates,iam interested to no who users the stalkers on this site. il start this bunwell hill,muntjacstalker,6pointer,micktwoscoops, please this is not a comparison thing just interested how many of us use this site for their stalking thanks Trevor
    I joined this site about 4 months ago because I wanted back into stalking and since joining I have had a park cull of a red with Alex in Sussex and taken my DSC1 and completed a successful stalk with Jelen, all down to this site, all were fantastic experiences and I hope to enjoy many more days out with other members of this site.

Martin