Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sailing for stalking

Sailing for stalking

Hi all,

If anyone wants to learn to sail I am prepared to teach them in exchange for stalking. I have a 10 metre yacht that i have successfully raced for a few years and I am prepared to tailor a day/weekend to your needs in exchange for stalking, this could be anything from a race to France/Channel Islands to a lazy day with your friends or family in the Solent. The boat is fully equipped with safety gear and i have spare waterproofs etc.
    I am a Yachtmaster qualified skipper, an RYA motorboat Instructor, have skippered 3 Fastnets and won the JOG offshore racing series in this boat. This is a genuine offer, I love sailing and I delight in sharing my joy with others, if you feel the same way about stalking and fancy a day/weekend sailing or racing, send me a pm.

Martin

Cracking offer Martin

If your ever coming near Poole Yacht Club send me a pm and ill buy you a pint

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Maybe you discovered stainless everything = expensive and stalking = exciting !

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Cracking offer Martin

Terry
    I have never knowingly refused the offer of a pint! I shall make sure that Poole is on my cruising calendar this year and shall contact you when I plan to come down.

Cheers,

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by deerpath View Post
    Maybe you discovered stainless everything = expensive and stalking = exciting !
    Yes, not the cheapest of pastimes but judging from what some people spend on guns and equipment neither is stalking!

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Roamer View Post
    Pm sent
    Reply sent.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Cracking offer Martin

Terry
    Hi Terry,

Is the club on the starboard side as you come in, must be right up the top if i remember correctly, not too far from Salterns Marina?

Regards,
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Southdowns_stalking View Post
    Hi Terry,

Is the club on the starboard side as you come in, must be right up the top if i remember correctly, not too far from Salterns Marina?

Regards,
    Thats the one... next to Salterns. Used to have Dorset Lake and Rockley Sands Sailing is right at the top

If theres a few sailors on here we ought to organise a meet up

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I have two boats and one of these days they will get back in the water
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.