Thread: Hello from Norway!

Hello from Norway!

I am a hunter hwo been in Scotland one time before, in 2002. A hunting magasin in Norway pay for the roebuckhunt, because they write about me after that five dogs kill my oldest son, to get meat!
    I want to go back to Scotland with some of my friends, and I want to hunt Sika stag, Roe buck, ore/and Red stag. I hope to find some places where we can hunt in the rutt, and I hope we can go to Scotland several times, because I like the people, (bars and beer) language, and the nature there!!

I is a hunter with a lot of experience! I hunt roe, red, moose, reindeer, fox, and a lot of other things in Norway. And if some want, I can teke some of you over here to hunt in Norway. We can change hunt, ore something. I also hunt in Sweden (roe, fallow, and wildboar). And with my friends in Hungary (roebuck).
    I am born in 1967, and have still tree child.

Welcome to the site. Dogs killed your son, that's a terrible thing to happen, I can only imagine how you felt.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to SD Norway hunter.

You might need to explain your opening sentence a little more as I may have read that wrong, it sounds terrible I hope its not really the case.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Welcome to SD Norway hunter.

You might need to explain your opening sentence a little more as I may have read that wrong, it sounds terrible I hope its not really the case.

Matt
    Im very sorry to say that it is indeed true,surely enough said..

So you found us Norway Hunter,welcome and good luck with your search for sika

That's a terrible thing to happen. So very sorry for your loss Norway Hunter.

Welcome to the site Norway hunter.

Where about in Norway are you from?

Hilsen
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Norway hunter,

I am sorry for your loss in terrible circumstances .
    Welcome to the site, I visited Norway some time ago, wonderful people and very welcoming.

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk