Thread: T Stensby & Co. Gunmakers (Manchester)

T Stensby & Co. Gunmakers (Manchester)

Can anyone help me find contact email or address of the person holding the T Stensby & Co. gunmakers records to find details of a shotgun serial no. now that T Stensbys themselves have ceased trading?

Thanks in advance.

Don't know if they would know but try contacting the firearms licensing department for Greater Manchester police, based at Openshaw. Don't have a direct number but switchboard 01618725050 would put you through. They would have had dealings, records of firearms & movements etc
    Wingy

It might be more fruitful to see whether Holt's, the auction house, are able to point you in the direction of the buyer of their records: if these indeed were sold off with everythig else. It was a sad business, the end of this old firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalua View Post
    It might be more fruitful to see whether Holt's, the auction house, are able to point you in the direction of the buyer of their records: if these indeed were sold off with everythig else. It was a sad business, the end of this old firm.
    Yes that would be worth a crack, will try Holts. I was only in the Stensby shop a few months before I found out it closed as well, very sad for such businesses, or any business, to close after so many years..Thanks for both the replies gents.