Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military stalking

Military stalking

Good morning all,

i am looking at an opportunity to take a small group of soldiers stalking. Hopefully the opportunity will provide them with the experience of stalking first hand. The soldiers are based in the Dorset area but travelling anywhere in the country is not a problem.

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Sika14 View Post
    Good morning all,

i am looking at an opportunity to take a small group of soldiers stalking. Hopefully the opportunity will provide them with the experience of stalking first hand. The soldiers are based in the Dorset area but travelling anywhere in the country is not a problem.

Thank you in advance
    Youll need to post an intro mate, or admin will be on you.

nutty

As Nutty says, your post although on the surface seems a positive one, without an introduction is worthless. We know nothing about you, where you are from, who you represent and your connection with the soldiers. There are people out there who would stoop to any depth to get stalking, not saying you are one, but this could so easily be a scam. So please an introduction with all the relevant details and then i am sure your request will be considered.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

My apologies, I was not aware of this. The plan is very much in its infancy. I planned to expand on details if anyone got back to me. I am also military but my plan is to offer any opportunity to trainee soldiers. All details will be fully verified.

Good luck
    Last edited by EMcC; 05-11-2012 at 18:59.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    The Defence Deer Management Organisation are responsible for the Deer population around Lulworth and Bovington and as you probably know that area has a large population of Sika.
    The DDM is only open to serving soldiers and active civil servants.
    That would be a way to get free stalking but to get stalking on the open market usually costs quite a lot of money.
    Could some form of 'Adventure Training Exercise' be organised through the military to help with the Sika cull on Lulworth, particularly if the soldiers you mention are based in that area and would be familiar with the ground.
    Good luck whichever way you choose.

Is t going to happen under those terms! Contact DDM for advice.

This wouldn't nessacarily be an activity that we would expect for free, I am aware of the DDM and what it does but want to stay away from it in this instance.

This wouldn't nessacarily be an activity that we would expect for free, I am aware of the DDM and what it does but want to stay away from it in this instance.
    why is that ?

By contacting DDM with your proposal you may meet some of the members that have stalking locally who may be willing to help or even assist with your project.
    Good Luck.

Good morning all,

Thank you in advance
    What is a small group of soldiers? How many? This could help people to help you. I would be suspicious of you not wanting to guide the so called interested soldiers in the direction of the DDM. Sounds more like people that want to blast away at deer!!!
    Good luck