Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox attack

Cute little foxes eh!

Must have been a fox with only one side to it's jaw?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Must have been a fox with only one side to it's jaw?
    Or one foot ( could be one of those capture and release jobbies)

it could not have been a fox because they are so cuddly
    or words like this from the anti's

Looks like the result of an argument over the tinnies to me!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Once had a badger sticking its nose under my tent while camping out on a stalking weekend. The dogs went crazy at it, I woke just to see it disappearing under the tent, outside it just shuffled away not concerned about me or the dogs
    Wingy

I worked in the gun trade for some years and would often get people that were not shooters and had no FAC but wanted help to deal with problems in London. Some had their dogs attacked and were left with huge vet bills. Some were losing expensive carp from ponds. Some had foxes come into the house in the summer months when a door might be open. Often,people just got sick of the garden being dug up and clearing up fox crap. One of my brothers called his local council to complain of fox problems only to be told that there were no foxes in the area. I shot 5 in about three hours in his garden.
    I accept that many people like them,but the same people are not prepared to accept that many people do not.
    I once took my rwo young nephews to see a den where I knew there cubs. We all enjoyed seeing them and they were never shot by me because they were not a problem in that place.
    As shooters,we see some wonderful sights of nature at it's best but I do wonder what would happen if we stopped doing what we do.I bet our phones would start ringing pretty soon as things got out of hand. I will stop now,before you stop reading. Good shooting all !
    .17 rEM

I just had to deal with one in the middle of a village for taking ducks from a garden, the person who asked me had previously slated me for murdering foxes, funny how the table turns