Thread: Greenlee Prep/larder course

Greenlee Prep/larder course

Just got back and cleaned up from another great well attended day at Greenlee

I think...........Iam getting the hang of this now, it is so refreshing to get someone to competently explain things to you, it then starts to sink in.

Many thanks to Andrea for the much appreciated hot drinks & better mention Jon (he is the guy who runs the courses), not forgetting the other students: Big Stu & his friend whose name escapes me ( lack of malt, or is it old age!!) Alistair, Lewis, Kam & Colin, great to meet you all, I hope to see you all again

Jon, will you put any further prep courses you have planned on te SD site? please

thanks again patrickt

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Just got back and cleaned up from another great well attended day at Greenlee

I think...........Iam getting the hang of this now, it is so refreshing to get someone to competently explain things to you, it then starts to sink in.

Many thanks to Andrea for the much appreciated hot drinks & better mention Jon (he is the guy who runs the courses), not forgetting the other students: Big Stu & his friend whose name escapes me ( lack of malt, or is it old age!!) Alistair, Lewis, Kam & Colin, great to meet you all, I hope to see you all again

Jon, will you put any further prep courses you have planned on te SD site? please

thanks again patrickt

Hi Patrick,

It was nice to have met you and others on the course.
    Great training, no doubt I will see you again at Greenlee in the future.

Regards,
    Kam