Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: greenlee larder day

greenlee larder day

Just a note to say thank you for a well organised, informative and enjoyable time at Greenlee today, well worth the long drive leaving home at 4am this morning. Thanks to our hosts. A day I would recommend to anyone.
    Many thanks John and look frorward to the next one.
    Regards

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by dinted View Post
    Just a note to say thank you for a well organised, informative and enjoyable time at Greenlee today, well worth the long drive leaving home at 4am this morning. Thanks to our hosts. A day I would recommend to anyone.
    Many thanks John and look frorward to the next one.
    Regards

Stuart
    Iam pleased you both got home safely Stuart, great to meet you both, bet you get some ribbing on the way home!!!!!!!, that said Iam sure you will be able to gralloch a lot better after today!!, that said where did...... you disappear to when we were hanging the last carcase ????? typical Hullite, if that is the right expression. good craic today, keep in touch Stuart

bast wishes patrickt

Thank you gents great day, I really appreciated the humour and glad you enjoyed it. Stu thank you for the driving effort and pleased to hear you found it all informative. Patrick thank you for the help....realy must get an electric winch....anyone out there have one they don't need? Stu, still looking for the pic!!

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

yes home safe and sound, i now know how to gralloch the rite way jon was a most pleasant host and you cant help but warm to him, yes i did get a ribbing from nige but he was soon snoring his head off lol.

Pattrick many thanks for the accurate shooting, oh yes the larder wasnt big enough for me to help with the hanging the last carcase we would have been like sardines in a tin ha ha besides you jon and nige did a marvellous job in ther

Many thanks for a wonderfull day patrick, jon wasnt bad either

Stuart

Great training at Greenlee, time flied by so quickly.

Will go again in the future (work and stalking time permitting).

Regards,
    Kam

Was a great day, well worth the trip and early get up, thanks to my driver Stu for putting up with the snoring on the way home haha, Jon did a grand job of making the course easy going where you all felt at home and was good to catch up since the dsc1 course i did years ago, good craic all day with a good bunch of guys, even Patricks jokes were not that bad haha, thanks to all there again for a good day, well recomended.

Nige

you's are all lucky you don't have to listen to patricks jokes everyday unlike me

Thanks again gents.

I have only 2 more courses I can do, so if anyone on the SD site is interested contact me I am trying to organise the dates now.
    After these are done it will be end of the summer 2013 before I can organise any more. I'll have winches by then

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by roestalker View Post
    Thanks again gents. I have only 2 more courses I can do, so if anyone on the SD site is interested contact me I am trying to organise the dates now. After these are done it will be end of the summer 2013 before I can organise any more. I'll have winches by then Best regards. Jon.
    Have you got any dates sorted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    Have you got any dates sorted yet.
    Hi Casper next one is on Friday 23rd November and then looking like the 9th December.

Best regards.

Jon.

www.greenleedeer.co.uk