Thread: Shottie butt pad extender thingy

Shottie butt pad extender thingy

I bought this thinking I needed to extend my shottie LOP but it's made no difference to me (I still miss!!)

In good nick I just don't actually need the extra length (ooer misses!!)

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Ta

Last edited by stratts; 05-11-2012 at 20:12.

depending on how much you wanted to spend on sorting the length of the stock, a mate of mine in rugby has had some good work done on his and he didnt pay a huge amount. i could get the details off him if you wanted? he regularly shoots 90+

Thanks mate I need a couple of lessons 1st to check the fit but the gun is only an old baikal so would prob not be worth spending the money on it!

fair play, the thing with shotgun lessons is everyones an expert. if you can find one person who really knows what hes on with then stick with them and ignore all the banter you get over your shoulder when shooting. fit is probably the most important thing, it ownt matter if its a 65,000 beretta s06, if it wont fit then its not going to get you any more birds/clays

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    depending on how much you wanted to spend on sorting the length of the stock, a mate of mine in rugby has had some good work done on his and he didnt pay a huge amount. i could get the details off him if you wanted? he regularly shoots 90+
    90 + at skeet thats pretty good regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    fair play, the thing with shotgun lessons is everyones an expert. if you can find one person who really knows what hes on with then stick with them and ignore all the banter you get over your shoulder when shooting. fit is probably the most important thing, it ownt matter if its a 65,000 beretta s06, if it wont fit then its not going to get you any more birds/clays
    thats good advice ziggy regards pete .

Cheers for the advice I know the fella and he's a BASC qualified coach so there'll be no excuses my end, lol!!