Thread: Lovely Roe viewed from my home study

Lovely Roe viewed from my home study

Attachment 21103

View from my home study - no chance of concentrating on what I should really be doing.

I've got the same problem here at work in town.....more hoes than does, but still, struggling to concentrate! LOL

Can almost relate to that: Mrs Virbius, 3 year old and 8 week old daughters are also not conducive to an effective working environment! Definitely feel out-numbered, however reinforcements due at 3:15 when no.1 son arrives from school to help push patches through barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Attachment 21103

View from my home study - no chance of concentrating on what I should really be doing.
    .............Nice view Vibirus. Sadly, the only view I have from my study is the West End of Aberdeen. He ho but I have my pictures and trophies on the walls much to the concern of Mrs Donsider who complains of the cobwebs

Mmm, yes I will have a similar problem as I have 2 trophy heads on their way, I think the cobwebs will be the least of my worries.