Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May soon be looking for a pickup so whats the best ?

May soon be looking for a pickup so whats the best ?

May soon be looking at selling my landrover disco 3 as its just costing to much..as i get one thing fixed then something else goes wrong today its cost me 1250+ few months back 600+..so if i do get rid i will be looking at getting a pickup with less gadgets so those in the know what are the best suited for off road capability as well as comfort to drive long distance.

Mick

Isuzu rodeo are good , but I prefer my defender

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    May soon be looking at selling my landrover disco 3 as its just costing to much..as i get one thing fixed then something else goes wrong today its cost me 1250+ few months back 600+..so if i do get rid i will be looking at getting a pickup with less gadgets so those in the know what are the best suited for off road capability as well as comfort to drive long distance.

Mick
    Whats your budget mate? Most will come along and say a hilux no doubt, but my L200 has not put a foot wrong best 4x4 I've ever owned and that's been a few including a defender so they get my vote got the warrior version with canopy, the Isuzu rodeo looks good value saw one at our shoot on Saturday could be worth a look also...

Hilux all day long, not full of fussy gadgets to go wrong, I got a 54 plate, low mileage, great stalking vehicle. You won't go wrong.

Price range depends what i sell my disco for but around the 10,000 i think...but may go cheaper.

Loaded a ton of wheat into the new hilux last weekend and it felt like a bag of potatoes down the road .

ford ranger, parts resonable insurance cheep and good on fuel, if not hillux is next choice

Skoda Yeti
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Skoda Yeti
    Lol

Hilux without a doubt, lives up to its name invincible