Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire works

Angry Fire works

Is it just me or do they seem louder this year? Ive just had a torrid time with our 2 dogs and pup we even had to call the father in law to help us. The worst of it is 2 of the dogs dont bother about gun shots, and last year they were OK. Even my ears are ringing. I have honestly never heard nothing like that in my 43 years........... Ive always been against a ban on selling them but after tonight Im ready to support a ban if anything was ever to be proposed. It was totally awefull.

nutty

Same problem down here they will be going on until midnight tonight. Bonfire night appears to go on until xmas these days.
    Wf1

Hi grumpy spaniel, don't worry once you get as old as me and your hearings totally shot, you'll hardly notice them

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Hi grumpy spaniel, don't worry once you get as old as me and your hearings totally shot, you'll hardly notice them

No mate not grumpy, I dont normally have a problem but Boggy you aint heard nothing like this.... Flash bangs spring in the drive-way to mind, it is terrible.

nutty

I'm alright about them - but every bugger is doing it, over the houses.

My little kids have to go to school tomorrow and can't sleep, the dogs can't go for a walk tonight as I don't know what they will do.

Time and place, I'm grumpy on this too.

Love them!
    Louder the bettererer.
    Cocker hates them but he's gun shy.
    The 2 labs look at me with that 'big bang, yet another pheasie missed eh' look.
    The GWP wants to attack every bang.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

my dog was ok when I was with him I popped out side for ten minutes and he went nuts
    was he scared or trying to protect me?
    just thinking would we be better off if a man named guy had blown all that gunpowder up

Quote Originally Posted by Dougster View Post
    I'm alright about them - but every bugger is doing it, over the houses.

My little kids have to go to school tomorrow and can't sleep, the dogs can't go for a walk tonight as I don't know what they will do.

Time and place, I'm grumpy on this too.
    Ive just had the 2 from the kennel and the house dog all in living room in 1 go......... Not easy when 1 is a 4 month old gwp, an 18month olb lab that thinks its a spaniel (when its calm!!!) it was actually climbimg the kennel walls, and a 7 year old springador which hates other dogs in her house................... CARNAGE and all this whilst the firewroks are cracking off................

nutty

Mine just think theres a shoot on and can't understand why I am just sitting here ignoring it

We are semi civilised here so can put up with it for one night, live and let live I say.

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Mine just think theres a shoot on and can't understand why I am just sitting here ignoring it

We are semi civilised here so can put up with it for one night, live and let live I say.

You trying to get me to bite?????????????

nutty