Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free stalking with Jelen Deer Services

Free stalking with Jelen Deer Services

No doubt many of you are aware that WH Smith are bowing to pressure from the anti-shooting lobby to restrict the sale of shooting magazines to under 14's. The thin end of the wedge? ... I would say so!

Anything we can do about it? ... Probably not directly, but indirectly we can help bolster support for shooting sports by encouraging an interested newcomer into deer stalking.

Jelen have been doing this for some time, but it needs more people to take someone 'under their wing' and get them to experience the thrill of stalking, shooting, hunting as many of us did many years ago.

We have taken the initiative, and for the first time we have launched our new scheme to offer a free stalk for a newcomer with every paid stalk booked with Jelen.

Basically if you are an experienced stalker with your own rifle and insurance and you book a stalk with Jelen, then you can bring a newcomer to the sport along for a completely free outing (No trophy/cull fees, and no hidden charges) - How's that for value?

The newcomer needs to have no experience, but needs to be:

a) Interested
    b) A non-firearms holder
    c) Old enough to be able to use the estate rifle, and
    d) Introduced by an experienced stalker

The stalking will be on our Hampshire estates and may include Roe does, Fallow deer, Sika and Muntjac.

If you'd like to stalk with us, and you know a youngster or newcomer who'd be interested in a free stalk to learn about deer from professionals and experience stalking at its best, then contact us to find out how to book with us. We look forward to hearing from you.

This offer lasts only until New Years Eve 2012, so book your stalking early with us.

Regards,

Mike

(Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Last edited by Jelendeer; 05-11-2012 at 21:56.

What a kind offer mike . Nice one!

nice offer mike very well done

Belting offer Mike good on you.

nutty

Well done Mike..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    No doubt many of you are aware that WH Smith are bowing to pressure from the anti-shooting lobby to restrict the sale of shooting magazines to under 14's. The thin end of the wedge? ... I would say so!

Anything we can do about it? ... Probably not directly, but indirectly we can help bolster support for shooting sports by encouraging an interested newcomer into deer stalking.

Jelen have been doing this for some time, but it needs more people to take someone 'under their wing' and get them to experience the thrill of stalking, shooting, hunting as many of us did many years ago.

We have taken the initiative, and for the first time we have launched our new scheme to offer a free stalk for a newcomer with every paid stalk booked with Jelen.

Basically if you are an experienced stalker with your own rifle and insurance and you book a stalk with Jelen, then you can bring a newcomer to the sport along for a completely free outing (No trophy/cull fees, and no hidden charges) - How's that for value?

The newcomer needs to have no experience, but needs to be:

a) Interested
    b) A non-firearms holder
    c) Old enough to be able to use the estate rifle, and
    d) Introduced by an experienced stalker

The stalking will be on our Hampshire estates and may include Roe does, Fallow deer, Sika and Muntjac.

If you'd like to stalk with us, and you know a youngster or newcomer who'd be interested in a free stalk to learn about deer from professionals and experience stalking at its best, then contact us to find out how to book with us. We look forward to hearing from you.

This offer lasts only until New Years Eve 2012, so book your stalking early with us.

Regards,

Mike

(Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Very good,but I find it very hard to read the small type face on your post bud,can you make it bigger please.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    Very good,but I find it very hard to read the small type face on your post bud,can you make it bigger please.

Martin
    OK Martin, that better?

Regards,

Mike.

Great initiative
    i pay for a days stalking and my my mate gets one for free
    i prefer
    i pay for a days stalking and get one free, as I am paying for it
    my mate can pay his own way
    nice initiative...not

Have you missed the point of this Stone? Looks to me like a damn good offer to help those that are paying for a stalk anyway to help encourage the future generation of stalkers to our pastime....or maybe its me missing the point ...
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Mike
    What are the charges for the experienced stalker?
    Great offer by the way!
    Cheers
    iain