Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hamptworth

hamptworth

Whats happening there i believe the stalker has left ?

There should be a new man in very soon, he is a really good bloke and a top stalker.

They are still taking bookings and are getting pretty full now. All bookings are now done through the estate office and not booked direct with the stalker so give them a ring.

salmo, who's the new stalker out of interest?

I have heard it is Jan Andrews son Ben.

Hamptworth

Just as long as whoever has taken over from Jezz Elliott does much of the same I am happy-as I run the stalking on the estate next door to Hamptworth.

They have still been pretty active there since he left as some of our beat access is shared between both estates so we see a bit of them with guests.

I am sure that one of their guests has taken one of my big Roe Bucks though-as he was transient between both sides of the boundary & when one of my chaps scoped him twice at the start of April he was still in velvet se he was left alone

I bet he has been through their larder now though as he has not been seen since mid April & to be honest was pretty stupid too.

Hay Ho!

Regs Lee

Hi
    I donít know that many people in the stalking fraternity but I am very fortunate to know a few top generous genuine people and the chap you are referring to who is talking over at Hamptworth is just one of those people, Its true to say he is straight talking and to the point and doesnít suffer fools.
    So its for him to make himself known and I wish him well.

Smithy

Not Ben Andrews but a chap called Colin Richardson. From what i have heard he is to shoot 300 Fallow a year with clients, improve the quality of game shoot and manage the butchery.

He's got his work cut out then.

Quote Originally Posted by smithp18
    Hi
    I donít know that many people in the stalking fraternity but I am very fortunate to know a few top generous genuine people and the chap you are referring to who is talking over at Hamptworth is just one of those people, Its true to say he is straight talking and to the point and doesnít suffer fools.So its for him to make himself known and I wish him well.

Smithy

He's not going to enjoy it at Hamptworth then!

I have spent a lot money there over the last few seasons as it's a nice bit of ground but the main reason I kept going back was Jeremy Elliot.

A very capable young man who had a real knack for getting you onto a beast or two. I would put my house on it when I say nobody knows that ground and the fallow on it better than him.

I wish whoever is taking over there luck, he's going to need it.

Moses

Sadly Moses i dont think it will be long till he gets pissed off and leaves, the owners have an awful reputation and some of the staff are worse!