Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stalking High Seat Telescopic Back Pack Tree Ladder

New Stalking High Seat Telescopic Back Pack Tree Ladder

Hello all,

We have currently been testing a brand new product which is a lightweight telescopic tree stand high seat which is carried on your back like a backpack, and quickly erected for wildlife photography or stalking.

Here are some pictures of the kit in action during a recent wildlife photo shoot for our catalogue and we would love to hear your opinion.

It weighs a little under 12 Kilos and can be erected in approx 5 minutes (first time) and manufacturer claims 3 mins when you know what you are doing.

Adjustable from 1m to 2.5m so ideal for most applications and has a comfy seat with adjustable arm rest/rifle rest.

Its well made, and although light, will last for ages as its really well constructed with quality materials.

Interested in your thoughts:

You can find out more on our website also about the new Telescopic Back Pack Tree Stand.

Thanks for reading

Paul

Last edited by Scott Country; 06-11-2012 at 12:11.

I've just bought one from another source, looking forward to trying it out. Will hopefully prove to be a useful bit of kit.

Novice

I also have just got one of these as well, certainly seem sturdy enough and cant wait to try it out, my first impression is that some of the warning stickers are going to have to go though as its covered in them on the ladder section

Looks ideal for the urban area a quick in and out needed can you tell me how far off the tree the back rest is as it dose look close and that can be a problem with some seats. PS how much is it. Also if you want me to trial it i will

that looks a great bit of kit. Dear Santa could you......

that could be a serious option instead of the panther from Bushwear

I have one of these also, bought it last month to replace a bushwear folding hi-seat that some Body had stolen (which was chained). This is smaller and fits straight into my boot. in fact it fits into my black Roe deer carcass tray which all fits into my tight boot (Freelander). the bush wear seat was larger and did not fit flat in my boot. Having used a few different high seats this seems to be alot easier to use/carry and the shooting bar can be adjusted to suit. Its a good bit of kit and im sure that if it is reasonably priced plenty of people will purchase if they have a use for it.

Tam

Hello, and thanks for reply.

Full pricing and details here

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...-Pack-5195.htm

However they are 179.99

We could however effect a group buy with a discount if anyone would be interested in organising?

Remember you get free delivery with your member code at Scott Country!

Regards

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hello, and thanks for reply.

Full pricing and details here

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...-Pack-5195.htm

However they are 179.99

We could however effect a group buy with a discount if anyone would be interested in organising?

Remember you get free delivery with your member code at Scott Country!

Regards

Paul
    Member code? Is that a Scott County customer registration or an SD membership?

What sort of size discount were you thinking of for a what sort of size group buy?

Had something similar until recently that cost more than double. I found it less than portable being heavy, cumbersome and tricky to erect so it ended up as a very expensive fixed seat until a 300-year old beach fell on it! Notwithstanding the colour is less than ideal this unit may be an improvement but those with visions of sneaking into a wood and setting up undetected for a few hours and then moving on should think again. The key safety consideration and obstacle to quick deployment is getting the unit securely ratchet strapped to your chosen tree. To achieve this you need to be at seat height which means climbing the unit in a semi secured condition which is not without risk. Cheers K
    Last edited by Klenchblaize; 07-11-2012 at 08:26.