Where can I get 7mm-08 Brass?

haev you tried any of the bigger reloading suppliers? reloading Solutions, norman clark, trent firearms etc. Or you can simply resize 308 ;)

Just got my 7mm-08. I chose the option to neck down .308 cases, and also necked up some .243 cases. The quality of the brass seems to make a difference, Lapua and Sako (Nosler ?) brass goes through the FL die easily, I tried some "cheaper" .243 brass and the neck pulled the shoulder up regardless of lube quantity/type.

Case length is 20thou short on the .308 brass, but I can live with that.

Cliffsgunsmithing 50 Remmington cases £17.20. plus post usually about £10.
Tusker

Last edited:
you'll rethink the .308 thing when you get going.. sweeter to shoot, ballistically better weight for weight and same knock down power as a .308. its a no brainer.

I bought nosler brass from midway, was out of stock last time i looked. Necking up/down is the way forward for cheap brass.. .308 lapua would be my first choice if you cant get 7-08 brass.

Reloading solutions stock 7mm-08 Norma brass and works great for me. Agree with other post, great calibre and once you get going am sure you will love it. Have shot muntjac, fallow and boar with mine this year, all one shot clean kills.

Have fun and keep the faith!

Just got my 7mm-08. I chose the option to neck down .308 cases, and also necked up some .243 cases. The quality of the brass seems to make a difference, Lapua and Sako (Nosler ?) brass goes through the FL die easily, I tried some "cheaper" .243 brass and the neck pulled the shoulder up regardless of lube quantity/type.

Case length is 20thou short on the .308 brass, but I can live with that.

Just an aside, but IIRC, Nosler brass is made by Norma.

i used once fired federal brass for a bit but didnt really like the quality, so have bought some 308 lapua, which is cheap as chips and excellent quality for resizing.

Back