Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how close are they

how close are they

what is closest confirmed muntjac to carlisle north cumbria as ive never seen one in wild and would love to have go at one have chanc of go at land over n,east round richmound area and also near lancaster cheers for your help guys
    adrian

Good to know that there are people waiting to stop the shitty little beasts getting to Scotland.

I'm sure I've heard reports on the SD of them both in Dumfries and even Inverness.

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    Good to know that there are people waiting to stop the shitty little beasts getting to Scotland.
    shitty little beast
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

ive heard rummers of them over north east and as far up as preston but nothing i think confirmed

Don't belong here..don't want them...shot dozens...don't care if I never see another.

if im honest i wouldnt mind a go at them but i also believe that they arnt needed up here as the roe shooting is fantastic up here and needs to stay that way .

about 12-15 years ago there were 'some' in the Caldew valley just ouside Carlisle between the railway bridge at the racecourse and the food plant at Dalston but on the other side of the river on the Durdar side. When I say some I could not have been many but I used to shoot the ground on a couple of farms beside the valley on the Durdar side and you would hear one now and again in the valley which was very scrubby most of the way. One was definately shot and weighed in at Fosters around 98 ish that cam from there ish?

mate has a couple of farms up their paul will have to have a look although i would say the dog boys would of finished them off up their

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    Don't belong here..don't want them...shot dozens...don't care if I never see another.

Would you say that about rabiits and pheasants?

Ed