Laid to rest !

widows son

Well well girls rumour control has it I've lost my ! FAC just amazing what can come from the Internet and the Saturday gunshop crew.

Alas alas alas ,no I've Not! Such sad people that tell stories .

I believe during the war they use to say loose lips sink ships .

Or old army one of ,

Send reinforcements were going to advance ,by the time it gets back to those in the know it is send 3 and 4pence were going to a dance .

Ive been hearing this rumour for the last couple of weeks , made me laugh even by phoning some people to let then into the know ,there was no truth in it ,the rumour gained arms and legs ,the gun shop has even had calls to see if I was selling my weapons .lol.

If and when I do ever loose them it won't be for poaching or crossing a boundary fence , I've more ground to shoot and stalk over than 90% of people with the amounts of deer I'm shooting per year on various types of land why would I contemplate poaching ,but what it will do it for me to stop helping out people with stalking repairing their equipment and carrying out level two stalks etc .

It will be those and such as those that will loose out ,pity it's everyone that must loose out .

it is time that some of the rumour mongers got off the Internet got out of the gun shop and actually went stalking for a change ,just to see if they can actually do what they say they can .

The bit that makes me laugh is all these people have my phone number lol you would think they would have phoned and asked .

Well well girls rumour control has it I've lost my ! FAC just amazing what can come from the Internet and the Saturday gunshop crew.

Alas alas alas ,no I've Not! Such sad people that tell stories .

I believe during the war they use to say loose lips sink ships .

Or old army one of ,

Send reinforcements were going to advance ,by the time it gets back to those in the know it is send 3 and 4pence were going to a dance .

Ive been hearing this rumour for the last couple of weeks , made me laugh even by phoning some people to let then into the know ,there was no truth in it ,the rumour gained arms and legs ,the gun shop has even had calls to see if I was selling my weapons .lol.

If and when I do ever loose them it won't be for poaching or crossing a boundary fence , I've more ground to shoot and stalk over than 90% of people with the amounts of deer I'm shooting per year on various types of land why would I contemplate poaching ,but what it will do it for me to stop helping out people with stalking repairing their equipment and carrying out level two stalks etc .

It will be those and such as those that will loose out ,pity it's everyone that must loose out .

it is time that some of the rumour mongers got off the Internet got out of the gun shop and actually went stalking for a change ,just to see if they can actually do what they say they can .

The bit that makes me laugh is all these people have my phone number lol you would think they would have phoned and asked .

Its news to me, but not surprised, there are a some sad people with nothing better to do than gossip.

well i hope the people who have been spreading the poison can see from your own words that what they have been saying is rubbish and that you know that some who you have helped in past wont be getting any help in future hope it hasnt put you off helping any genuine types out as their are some out their .

bob bad news people spreading **** but some people have nothing better to do glad youv still got your cert
atb tom

Green eyed monster not a nice thing big man.Ignore the assholes,ain't worth raising yer blood pressure mannie,often get it,water off ducks back,ye'll get it again in some facet of this sport/job....

This site makes me laugh so much. People off here love to natter, I am constantly hearing how I have done this and that, upset xyz, blah blah. Who cares, not me.

Widows Son I know exactly what you mean, never heard the rumour but glad to hear it is not true.

The question came to my ears bob but i new it was not true and said so. I am sure these things will crop up from time to time and like said water off a ducks back but glad you came on to clear your name. For some people i think it is more wishful thinking.

Last edited:
See what you miss when Gazza goes on holiday. My avenue for scandal dries up. How many phoned you looking for the ground you would have lost? Awe weel who next? Jim

I never heard anything and i am just "Down the Road" from you Bob.
But hey i am glad someone has taken it off from me :D
Was getting it bad all last year from someone telling stories to the Police, but all rubbish which was proved in the end to the Police!
Someone after a piece of Land i have the Stalking over:doh:
ATB
Wullie.

Back